Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tom Cruise is insane

Or so basically says a new book about him. It appears to be huge expose on Scientology and his role in it. I never thought I would want to read a book like this, but I want to read this one. Please, read this article.

I was horrified to read this about my gal Sofia Vergara:

Cruise's shorter-lived relationship with Vergara included a visit to the Scientologists' Celebrity Centre in California.

Morton claims: "It was on this trip that Sofia realised Tom was never alone. Everywhere he went, he was surrounded by Scientologists. They were at his home, they were in his car, they were at the restaurant. They were never short of smiles, but she found them 'powerful and authoritarian'.

"One friend told me, 'She met his children, there is no doubt he was auditioning her for the part of his wife.' Sofia told friends she had been deliberately targeted not only as a possible bride for Tom, but as a high-profile Scientology recruit who would be an alluring figurehead for a future recruitment drive in Latin America."

Because some of you may not know her, I've spent a few grueling minutes finding some pictures to help. Remeber, I'm a humanist, above all:




Yes, Tom Cruise tried to ruin her life. Thank goodness she's too normal to let it happen. I might have had to go to LA to kick his ass personally. I guess we can be happy he only did it to a much lesser creature in Katie Holmes:

4 comments:

LaurenK said...

Fubar is going to be pissed about that Katie Holmes comment!

Cletus Van Dam said...

Yeah, well, I think my pictures of Sofia will shut him up. I mean, JUST LOOK AT HER!

That's not even a comparison

Unknown said...

I heart Joey Potter

ahow628 said...

Sofia is in Dirty Sexy Money. If it ever comes back on. F the stupid writers. TV has been crap for years anyway...