Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rain jerks

Not a sequel to Rain Man. I mean how everyone turns into a huge, inconsiderate a-hole walking around when it rains. It's quite amazing, as though it's not water coming down from the clouds but hydrochloric acid and they need to escape it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

Out of my way, puny serf. I am king of the sidewalk, and since my hair is getting covered in this cool, harmless substance I will rampage about like Godzilla until I get home, at which point I will cry to my lame girlfriend about how horrible it was. Then I will sip on some merlot and have a sliver of brie while I breathlessly complain about the big ogre in the Bears jacket who dared defy my will.

Yes, I am hating everyone right now. It's why I started this blog, really. (And here you thought it was so I could annoy you all with my right-wing rants about this and that.)

3 comments:

LaurenK said...

I hate the people that carry umbrellas and are totally oblivious to the fact that the umbrellas are taking other pedestrians' eyes out!

Mich said...

Especially those dang gold umbrellas that take up the whole freakin sidewalk!

Mich said...

not gold....golf (flu is still messing with my brain)