Monday, November 12, 2007

Curb Your Enthusiam season finale

It was last night, and it was excellent. I won't spoil it for anyone who may still have it recorded, but if so you'll like it.

In other TV news, I've officially given up on the final holdout of the new shows I started watching this year (non-Heroes division), which was Bionic Woman. It became a chore to watch, and at that point I'd rather just check out a basketball game. Things seem a bit light right now, but Lost, The Shield, and 24 are coming up in early 2008. However, that's balanced by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Curb Your Enthusiam ending this week. Soon I'll be stuck getting my comedy fix from 30 Rock, Fox's Sunday night cartoons, and the fat bastards on The Biggest Loser.

In interweb-related news, not only has Bryan updated his blog a second time in the last 45 days, but Fubar and Reuter now have them too. Soon all human interactivity will end, and we'll only be forwarding our own blog posts to each other. (By the way, that is something I'm not proud to say I've done.)

2 comments:

LaurenK said...

I heard that 24 is being pushed back because of the damn writer's strike. Those mother f-ers better give me my 24...

Cletus Van Dam said...

Yep, and if it goes on long enough there will be no 24 this season.