Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday morning notes

I am barely hungover, and thus doing better than most Sundays. I should go in to my office to work on the Mod 3 exercise and just finish it up, but laziness will probably kick in.

Meanwhile, I am watching Man U and Blackburn. Man U just scored 2 quick goals within 2 minutes at 35:00 and are now in control. I can't believe this is the same Blackburn team that played Liverpool so tough last week.

Finally, last night Eric Friedman had a house party. It was a small but festive gathering. Highlights include some people (let's call them "Rony" and "Meema") separately having a little too much fun with the booze. It was a nice time for all. "Meema", Plothow, and I went to Sedgwick's at around 1:30 AM, but I had an overwhelming urge to relieve myself and had to immediately go home.

No comments: