Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Biggest Loser snarkiness

Yeah, I know this is really mean, but I can't help but laugh at Hollie's friend Antoinette (or whatever). 20 easy minutes on the elliptical machine makes her want to throw up? That's the greatest thing EVER. I shouldn't be too mean, though, since Hollie is going to be the best-looking gal at the season finale.

On a different note, I am pretty tired of this talk about "BEING ABOVE THE YELLOW LINE". Jeepers, there is no significance to the line being yellow, or there even being a line. It's really about being in the bottom two. Why can't they say that? Is the audience too stupid to understand the concept? My bet is yes, because one thing I've learned in my 33 years on this planet is that you won't go broke assuming the general public doesn't get math.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the best! She needs to go on the show next year!

LaurenK said...

Lee was annoyed with the yellow line too. It takes a simple concept and makes it seem complex. Annoying!