Saturday, October 6, 2007

Walk Of Shame - Saturday, October 6

This morning I made the walk of shame after meeting a girl out for drinks after work. This was a bit unusual, though, since I did it from around 6300 N. LSD. Luckily, it was only a few blocks from the Granville Red Line stop. Since I have nothing but time today, I took the train and then the Fullerton bus, and I made the whole trip in 45 minutes. Not too shabby!

When I got home I went to the store, then ate for lunch a frozen pizza and over a pound of chicken nuggets. Needless to say this made me want to sleep.

After a nap, I'm just getting ready for baseball in a few minutes. In the meantime, who knew that the best game on TV by far is the USF-FAU game on ESPNU. FAU just rolled down the field on the #6 team in the country, and it's not 14-14 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I'm so tired of Florida, Florida State, and Miami that I hope USF becomes a great program and counterweight to them all, too, so I'm rooting for them pull this one out.

Oops! It's 5 PM, time for the Cubs brutal end to their season. Go D-Backs! I know I should be better person about the Cubs, but I'm trying. Old habits die hard, right?

UPDATE: F the D-Backs game. I'm staying with this USF-FAU game. USF's up 7 but FAU is plowing over the USF defense AGAIN. 1:34 left in the 3rd.

UPDATE 2: Chris Young just gave the D-Backs a quick 1-0 on a HR. OK, I'm going picture in picture, baby!

No comments: