Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weak posting lately

I realize the posting activity isn't up to my standards. This has been a very hectic week for a few reasons.

First, work is brutal right now. I am in charge of making sure a huge wave of Schedule B's and PBGC premium calculations get done. If you're not a pension guy, be glad you don't know what those are. They are easy, but we have tons of them.

Second, this is basically the first full week of new TV shows. Prison Break and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are among the highlights, but the best is probably The Biggest Loser. Having Jillian back is like that 80's ballad, You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone.

Third, there's more going on in my personal life right now.

I hope to have something up soon about the UAW's suicidal nationwide strike.

1 comment:

ahow628 said...

I know what you need... Sam's Oktoberfest. That would definitely pump up your mood...