Friday, September 7, 2007

Biggest Loser - Season Premiere on Tuesday, September 11

Finally, next week brings some new shows. While lifting this morning at the B, I saw a promo for The Biggest Loser. The season premier is a 2-hour extravaganza on Tuesday from 7-9. Fatty Caroline Rea is gone, to be replaced with Sami from Days of our Lives. Don't ask how I knew it was her when I saw her picture. She may be a future USFAW.

It appears the bulk of the rest of their shows start the week of September 24. Others I want to see (and don't badger me in the comments about The Office, I just don't think it's that funny; but as a public service, it starts Sep 27):

Heroes - Monday Sep 24
Bionic Woman - Wednesday Sep 26
My Name is Earl - Thursday Sep 27
30 Rock - Thursday Oct 4

I don't know what got into NBC the last few years, but what used to be the lamest network (Seinfeld and a bunch of poop) has begun to rival Fox for the best. Good for them. This is especially true as ABC has become Lifetime On Steroids.

More network previews this weekend.

No comments: