Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fear Itself review

I gots a little A-How in me, but I finished the first four episodes of the new NBC show Fear Itself last night. Since this post is going up an hour before the next episode, I know it does no good for this week. Anyway, here goes.

Good show! It's pretty much what I hoped for. It's got a lot of Tales from the Crypt in it, which is a good thing. Three of the four episodes were very good, while one was meh. Hey, that's a pretty good average.

Anyway, I recommend it if you are a fan of mostly horror/little bit of sci-fi stuff. They also throw in a little classic Twilight Zone at you with the twists, including a breathtaking one in the fourth episode. (Sure, I can usually be sucker for them since I don't like to think when I watch TV, but it was still hard to predict.)

No comments: