Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today's random thought

Sobriety sucks. I am thinking more about where to go out after my exam next Friday than the exam itself. Not a good sign.

By the way, I'm thinking Durkin's since for $15 I can drink all the beer and eat all the pizza I want from 5-9. Check out Christine M.'s winning review:

The smell of Durkin's makes me feel a bit nauseas. The floor is sticky. TVs loud. I have a hard time taking any bar seriously when I am handed a plastic cup.

I think it gets the job done if you are 21 years old (or under) or if you went to Purdue. Otherwise there are a lot of other places to visit. Or if you have a good friend who loves going there and gets happy when you join her :)

Sounds good to me.

Then a fun drunk CTA bus ride to Four Shadows would be nice. Thanks for checking in, spoons35:

Food was below average and took forever to get to our table and they were not even that busy? The bartender looked hung over and the waitress was a bit snotty. We were not offered refills on our drinks and my girlfriend had to go up to the bar and order more as the waitress was too busy on her cell phone. Might have been the wrong day but I WONT be back.

Yes, these are two of my favorite places in the city.

No comments: