Thursday, May 8, 2008

That's it

It's 7:30 PM the night before my exam, and my brain is offically full. I can't take any more in without losing things like how to put on pants. It reminds me of a Married...With Children episode. (Yes, I can relate most anything to an episode of Married...With Children, Futurama, The Simpsons, South Park, or Beavis and Butthead. Draw your own conclusions.):

Told he hasn't got enough "personality" to appear on a TV sports-trivia game show, Al (Ed O'Neill) trains his daughter Kelly (Christina Applegate) to take his place. Unfortunately, Kelly's brain capacity is such that she can't handle the onslaught of new information--in fact, all of her "old thoughts" are spilling all over the place (including her memories of her unlamented foster brother Seven [Shane Sweet]). American Gladiators host Todd Christensen appears in this final episode of Married. . .With Children's eighth season, which may represent the last time that an American sitcom invoked the name of O.J. Simpson without mentioning you-know-what (since "you-know-what" hadn't happened yet!)

So yes, I'm no smarter than Kelly Bundy. On an unrelated note, I don't recall ever seeing women wearing clothes like hers in the early 1990's:

...which was always a bit of a shame.

1 comment:

ahow628 said...

"Everytime I learn something new it pushes some of the old stuff out of my brain. Like the time I took that home winemaking course and forgot how to drive." --Homer

I'll be splitting my brain power between you and my wife. But don't tell her. Best of luck...