Thursday, March 20, 2008

NCAA Tournament vacation

So what have I been doing besides antagonizing Barack Obama fans, you ask?

Why, I'm on a four-day weekend to watch basketball. After realizing a few years ago that when I was at work for the first round of the NCAA tournament I didn't do anything, I decided to just take these two days off and get DirecTV's package to watch any game I want. With my usual 3-TV setup, I've been watching games today.

The first 8 games today were pretty boring, with only 2 of them having any drama at all. I have high hopes for this evening's games, though, as already Belmont is playing Duke tough and Winthrop is tied with Washington State at the half.

So you think I've been a big slug today, right? On the contrary. I've studied for 3 hours for my actuarial exam. I also cleaned my apartment (including putting away my snow shovel, just in time to have to break it out for tomorrow for the last time). I did 5 loads of laundry. I went to the store to buy an antenna for my TV setup. Finally, I ripped a whole crapload of CD's to my PC.

In your face, people who worked!

No comments: