Monday, August 20, 2007

Fall TV

We are FINALLY getting some new shows coming soon. This summer has been kind of brutal. First, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is getting a late start this year, starting on September 13. Second, the Sox have been playing so poorly it's not even fun to watch them. Luckily I've been working so much I haven't really been able to watch much TV during the week. Maybe that's not luck.

Tonight Fat March, which I was clued in to by Reuter, is being pre-empted by the Bear game, so I have to wait another week to see it. Anchorwoman looks very promising, however, and it starts Wednesday. Hopefully the other new shows start falling in line soon.

Even better, I just saw that a new Modern Marvels is on right now, and it's about truck stops.

1 comment:

LaurenK said...

I can't even put into words how pumped I am for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to come back. EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (Yes, that was a girly squeel.)